Best Secured Credit Card
Best Secured Credit Card
Despite the lack of a rewards program, the Capital One Secured Mastercard’s low security deposit, reasonable fees and shorter pathway to a higher credit line makes it a good option for credit-building consumers.
The Discover it Secured is a rewards credit card for individuals who are new to credit, have poor or bad credit, or are rebuilding credit. As a secured credit card, the Discover it Secured has a minimum security deposit of $200, but cardholders have the option to select a higher deposit amount at the time of account opening. With the Discover it Secured, cardholders can earn 2 percent cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter and 1 percent cash back rewards on all other purchases made with the credit card.
If you want to make a balance transfer, you can choose Discover it® chrome.
The Discover it chrome’s 14-month introductory period for balance transfers and new purchases is longer than average, plus it offers good cash back rewards on restaurant and gas purchases.
If you would like to shop at Store, you can choose Office Depot Credit Card.
- Link your rewards membership to your credit account and get 2% back in rewards on everything automatically.
- Get $2 back in rewards when you recycle your ink and toner cartridges (up to 10 cartridges per month). $10 minimum monthly purchase required.
- Redeem rewards instantly at checkout in store, online and on the go.
- Members-only savings including Rewards Member Pricing and Bonus Rewards.
- Become a VIP member and get 5% back in rewards on ink, toner, paper and print/copy/ship services when you spend $500 in twelve months.
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why icomparecards born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.